Thanks to everyone who attended our 2009 webinars. This is an invitation to join us for the first webinar in our 2010 series, which will discuss social media regulations.
“How Can I Responsibly Utilize Social Media Today?”
The webinar, hosted by Webbed Marketing and Roska Digital Advertising, will focus on new regulations in social media that are affecting your social media campaigns. Key takeaways from the November FDA hearings, about promotions using Internet and social media, will be addressed. We will also discuss FTC regulations and Facebook contest regulations.
Webbed Marketing and Roska Digital Advertising will focus on the following areas of discussion:
- Importance of establishing company-specific social media guidelines
- Maintaining credibility and trust through transparency
- Leveraging new technologies to meet FDA’s traditional regulatory requirements in non-traditional media
- Taking a proactive role in posting corrective information in third-party media
- Strategies for addressing drug safety monitoring and adverse event reporting in electronic and social media
This webinar will take place on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 2 p.m. EST.
Those interested can register here: gotomeeting.com/register/407746378
Look for updates regarding the remainder of the 2010 webinar series, including the February 2010 webinar, at webbedmarketing.com/webinars.