Let’s face it: marketing and advertising is a different world today than it was just a few years ago. Social media has become the new arena in online public relations. If you’re a business and you’re not reaching out, you’re likely losing out. And if your website isn’t found online, how will it succeed?
Fathom Online Marketing offers services that help businesses compete in all areas of online marketing and advertising. And we’re looking to add a passionate writer / public relations enthusiast to our team.
Our copywriters are jacks and jills of all trades. We create compelling onsite content that gets our clients noticed by search engines while being written with a conversion focus that compels the website visitor to take action. We understand our clients’ branding, as well as their marketing messages. We conduct research while creating much of our content that, in turn, helps us know where to reach out to get our content published off-site. Think we’re a bunch of go-getters? You’re right!
So if you have a knack for the written word, want to learn how to write copy specifically for the Internet, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new and exciting challenges … Fathom is looking for you.
We are a nationally recognized search engine marketing and online advertising firm with a need for an exceptional copywriting/PR intern to join our team. If you’re in the midst of earning your public relations, journalism or communications degree and the daily activities below sound like something you would enjoy, we would like you to begin crafting your cover letter for us right now. You will have the opportunity to learn to:
• Create and edit content specifically for the Web
• Conduct research for onsite and offsite content
• Hone your skills in community, consumer and media outreach
• Excellence in grammar, spelling and English language composition
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to self-edit
• Experience with organic and paid SEO preferred, but training provided
• Ability to adhere to demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office and HTML
• Ability to write in a variety of styles on a wide range of subjects
• Knowledge of AP Style
Please send us a cover letter detailing why you are our ideal copywriter / public relations intern. Only resumes with cover letters will be reviewed. No phone calls, please.