Express Yourself and Build Trust and Credibility
We all carry a content production and distribution studio in our hand (mine is an iPhone 6+) and video/audio platforms are the best way for charismatic individuals like you to break through the noise. Your knowledge and expertise, shared consistently and in a scalable way, will transform your relationships. This is the definition of Content Marketing.
In this episode we kick off with best practices for sales prospecting cold emails – and two opportunities for improvement. Social Selling is the way forward as we engage in relevant conversations and share our knowledge and expertise to solve customer problems.
Timestamps for Episode #30
- Mixing up the sales stack and looking at OneMob (1:30)
- John Kaplan books the meeting (3:45)
- Best practices for prospecting emails – what not to do (4:43)
- The challenges of the prospecting volume game (9:21)
- Elevating the sales profession (11:41)
- Be wildly consistent and make an appointment with your audience (12:15)
- The key to success and missing you when you’re gone (14:00)
- Musical break: Andrew Gold in my head (17:04)
- I’m afraid of Manfred Man (17:48)
- Social Selling breakdown (18:15)
- Unabashed love for Rainmaker.FM podcasts (20:06)
I look forward to your feedback and comments. What methods have you used to build trust and credibility?
Please do let me know.