As we’ve mentioned before, the 2011 Midwest Social Media Summit is happening in Cleveland on November 17, 2011. What we haven’t mentioned is that we have a special offer for Fathom guests: $295! All you need to do is contact Anne Hydock of Smart Business via phone (440-250-7041) or email (email@example.com) after registering online. Tell her that you were referred by Fathom.
What: 2011 Midwest Social Media Summit, a one-day conference that shares practical social media applications for your organization.
When: November 17, 2011 | 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Where: Executive Caterers at Landerhaven, Mayfield Heights, OH (Get directions)
- Mary Henige, Director of Social Media & Digital Communications, General Motors
- Jeff Rohrs, VP of Marketing, ExactTarget
- Alan Gaffney, Director of Global eBusiness, Parker-Hannifin
- Curtis Danburg, Sr. Director of Communications, The Cleveland Indians
- Paul Roetzer, President and CEO, PR 20/20
- Bill Balderaz, President of Fathom Columbus
- Kurt Krejny, Director of Online Marketing, Fathom
Why: Because if you don’t take part in the conversation about your brand, you’re missing out on revenue opportunities.
Cost (special rate) : $295 (mention the “friends of Fathom” rate)
Update 10/11/11: New pricing for friends of Fathom.