It’s easy to lose motivation in the midst of winter. The holidays are over and you’re back to the daily grind. But if you change your outlook and remember spring is on the way, you can regain focus and get excited about your retail marketing campaigns.
Check out some of these quotes from eCommerce and retail industry leaders. You might just find the inspiration you need for 2014.
- “Businesses often forget about the culture, and ultimately, they suffer for it because you can’t deliver good service from unhappy employees.” – Tony Hsieh, Founder of Zappos.com
- “I think moving forward, a media company that’s separate from a marketing company will not exist. I think the lines are blurring and they will continue to blur.” – Katia Beauchamp, Co-CEO of BirchBox
- “I can’t overstate how mobile is changing how we interact with our consumers, we have to embrace these changes.” – Joel Anderson, CEO of Walmart
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs, Founder of Apple
- “By 2022, brick and mortar retail spaces will be little more than showrooms.” – Eddie Machaalani and Mitchell Harper, Co-CEOs of Bigcommerce
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon
- “People don’t call it e-commerce anymore, it’s called omni-commerce, and it’s the idea that digital permeates every step of the purchase chain from product discovery to trial to pricing to actual purchase.” – Tolman Geffs, Co-President of the Jordan Edmiston Group (JEGI)
Feeling motivated? Take control of your 2014 retail marketing budget and see the difference it can make for your eCommerce business.
Prepare for the August 2014 shopping search transition with Google Shopping and data feed optimization: