Last spring, Google AdWords announced some policy changes that would affect all AdWords advertisers. This particular policy change dealt with privacy policies. Google stated to better protect people’s personal and financial information, a clear, accessible disclosure must be presented to visitors before they submitted any personal information. So our account teams did our due diligence and went through our clients’ landing pages to review them and see if they were going to be compliant to Google’s new policy change.
Fast-forward to early December….
- What personal information is collected from the user
- How this information will used by the company
- How the company transfers data to third-party companies
- How to modify/delete this information or opt-out
- A contact address for the business in case of questions
We here at Fathom value your privacy! To learn more about how you can benefit from any of the services offered by Fathom, contact us today. We promise to not sell your information to any Viagra suppliers.