One of the most common questions I hear from sales managers is:
“What is one of the best ways my sales reps can manage their day more efficiently by using Salesforce.com (SFDC)?”
- Pulling reports? Probably not. That’s why there are analysts and dashboards. Report pulling is helpful, but not always on a daily basis and not for the average sales rep.
- Creating more more more dashboards? Sometimes less is more, especially with efficiency in database maneuvering.
… Read the rest
Once in a while, I like to take stock of what’s going on around me. At Fathom, it’s easy to lose sight of all the exciting things we’re publishing given all the prolific writers we have here. That means it’s easy for you to miss, too.
However, soon it will be more difficult to overlook all the great Fathom content you’ve grown accustomed to getting. We’re on the verge of redesigning and enhancing our website’s resources section.… Read the rest
As many of us know, SEM/PPC is an established source of patient acquisition for health systems and hospitals. Fathom has certainly seen great results with structured campaigns promoting specific service lines that send users to relevant landing pages with prominent calls-to-action.
For this specific post, however, I want to focus on how paid search can help address common online challenges health systems face:
- SEO keyword strategy without access to organic keyword data
- Writing engaging and compelling content that your audience wants (AKA, content marketing)
- Dealing with negative PR (AKA, reputation management)
Specifically, I want to discuss 3 ways to use PPC search queries to help support these common marketing challenges.… Read the rest
At Fathom Education, we’re hosting our first Giving on the Green charity golf outing, to be held on Friday, August 22nd, 2014 at Mallard Creek Golf Club in Columbia Station, Ohio.
We’ve chosen Open Doors Academy and Mary’s Meals as this year’s golf outing beneficiaries. Open Doors Academy is located in Cleveland, Ohio and was started in 2002. It focuses on providing best-in-class out-of-school enrichment and leadership training for adolescents. Mary’s Meals, also founded in 2002, is an international meal program.… Read the rest
It is said,
- If you know your enemy and know yourself, you will win 100 battles.
- If you know yourself and do not know your enemy, you will win one and lose one.
- If you do not know your enemy nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
While Sun Tzu applied this wisdom on the battlefield to win wars and conquer enemies, these lessons can be and have been used in industrial marketing to increase qualified leads.… Read the rest