As a follow-up from my previous post “How Much Should Health Systems Spend on Search Advertising?” I wanted to provide statistics and potential benchmarks for healthcare marketers to compare against their own paid advertising performance.
That said, I am pleased to announce the release of our latest guide, “Search Advertising Benchmarks for Health Systems.” It packs a lot of useful information into just 7 pages … and one’s the cover! My intention in writing it was to give marketers a better idea of how health systems and hospitals are investing their advertising dollars online.
All data points in this report are from U.S. health systems and hospitals that conducted Google AdWords advertising with Fathom in 2014.
- Annual spend by health system
- Top service lines promoted by health systems
- Performance by device
- Average cost-per-click by health system and service line
- Average click-thru rate by health system and service line
- Emerging service lines being promoted
Download the guide today to see how your paid search campaigns stack up.