A lot of us here at Fathom were shaken by the death of Steve Jobs last week. It was clear on the faces of the Fathom staff Thursday morning that we had lost an important member of our team. Someone who has helped us innovate and create better results for our clients through his vision and products, even though he never stepped foot in our building.
We have many Apple enthusiasts on staff. They have even been known to start arguments with naysayers because they are so passionate about the vision that Steve Jobs set forth. We’ve spent many days at work with Apple press conferences running in the background. There have been numerous times that we’ve chatted about our Apple products during lunch and discussed which product we are getting next.
Steve Jobs contribution has not only made a difference in our lives personally, it’s helped us professionally, which is why we created this tribute video. We hope it inspires you to take time to think about how Steve Jobs has changed your life and workday. Maybe it will inspire some of you to come up with your own Steve Jobs tribute story! Please post your comments and stories below for the staff to see or post a response video on YouTube.
We know a lot of people are feeling the same pain. Here are some other articles discussing the passing of Steve Jobs.
• How the Web has paid tribute to Steve Jobs by Micah Mertes from the Lincoln Journal Star
• The legacy of Steve Jobs by Robert J. Samuelson in The Washington Post
• What I Learned From Steve Jobs by Guy Kawasaki
• The Beginning of an Era by Bill Nussey
• Reflections on Steve Jobs by Susan Marshall
• A visionary passes away… by Simon Grabowski
• A Love Letter to Steve Jobs by Tim Sanders