What is semantic search optimization? What is the new direction of SEO?
As marketers, questions about the new direction of digital marketing may come to mind as you are planning for the future. It is important to be proactive, stay ahead of the latest trends and keep an open mind to potential adaptations of new marketing strategies—especially in the digital marketing space. One thing we do know that will never change in the world of SEO, is that it constantly evolves.
The fast-paced, forward-moving world of online marketing can bring your business a sense of urgency to complete all of the necessary changes. Trust us, there’s no need to worry or to feel bogged down by constant change—there are experts out there who have done the research and willingly share their findings to help you roll with the punches. Use those experts and their resources to your advantage. We’re all in this together, right?
Semantic Search Optimization
Semantic search optimization, for example, is a new strategy that can help you stay ahead of any changes headed your way. Download Fathom’s guide to learn more about this strategy, which includes:
- The definition of semantic search
- How to satisfy user intent with semantic optimization
- How Google determines which sites are providing the most beneficial information to users
- Using these learnings to be strategic in your SEO strategies
- Reasons why this strategy is here to stay