Tradeshows – especially when you exhibit at them – can be a tremendous expense to your company. Tradeshow banners, displays, employee time, travel, booth costs, and more can add up.
Your boss may ask … Is this cost worth it? How do we know the expenses we incur are equating to revenue for our company?
Check out our tips for maximizing the ROI at your next tradeshow. We prep you with everything you need to do months in advance – as well as during – and perhaps most importantly, AFTER, the tradeshow.
You’ll find tips for:
– Creating your press releases (what to include, and what to leave out)
– How to get and promote videos (you can even take them on your mobile device!)
– How to promote the tradeshow on your company’s website
– Creating Pay-Per-Click campaigns
– Working with the media
– Coordinating with your internal marketing team
– What to give away at your booth
– How to follow up, post-show, with emails
– Tips for tweeting at tradeshows and conferences